Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
Hotpack Powder free vinyl gloves are an excellent choice for personal hygiene, food service, salon, housekeeping, janitorial, and other light industrial applications These gloves are a great way to keep your staff in compliance with health code regulations at all times. These gloves are versatile and convenient in any setting!
• Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex protein.
• Leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination.
• The gloves come in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes, in boxes of 100 and cases of 1000.
• Intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these gloves
• Beaded cuffs aid application and minimize the risk of tearing while donning.
• Ambidextrous- This versatile gloves ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
• These gloves easily slip on and off so you can work efficiently and ensure that your gloves are properly fitted.
Vinyl gloves are not intended for use as a chemical barrier. Do not use these gloves for protection from hazardous chemicals. Vinyl gloves should not be used near an open flame or any material that has the potential to ignite.
Store in cool dry place, do not store vinyl gloves where temperatures may rise above 40° C (104° F). Do not store highly humid or damp areas.
Note: we will not consider any open/damaged/number of pieces missing hygiene items for exchange or return. Please check the size of the gloves before buying them.
You have around 14-20 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Hotpack Packaging Industries LLC, Plot 598-1624, Dubai Investment Park -1, Hotpack Packaging Industries LLC, 80590 Dubai DU, United Arab Emirates.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over AED 250, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.